Our primary concern as a trekking group is to have
a minimal environmental impact. We have introduced trekking,
forest walks, mountain tours and we are not willing it to get
ruined by anyone at any cost. We as a trekking group wish that
our coming generations can experience the same adventures as we
do. Hence to every possible extent, we will always prohibit any
activity that harms the nature. Here are some suggestions for
you and we want you to strictly follow the same when you are in
- When between camps please carry your daily personal rubbish
to the next camp.
- Toilets are a long drop. Please use toilets wherever
possible to avoid spoiling the campsites.
- If no toilet is available during the walk, go "behind a
bush" and dig a hole with your heel. Bury or burn the paper
afterwards using the matches.
- Avoid polluting streams at camps, especially with toilet
waste and washing water.
- Big temptation when very tired on the summit day to simply
throw away rubbish or plastic water bottles. We strictly advise
you not to do that.
- Be respectful to the environment surrounding us and protect
its natural- and cultural values.
- Constantly develop our own environmental work and try to
make an impact on others.