Reason for not making the COVID report mandatory.
- We will be monitoring your temperature, pulse, and oxygen saturation on regular basis.
- Tents are already at every basecamp. they will be sanitized daily with alcoholic sanitiser.
- We will be providing cutlery, no need to carry them, or clean them.
- Do carry an ample amount of hand-sanitizer and wear masks when in a gathering.
- We will be providing dining tents and will maintain social distancing.
- COVID test report isn't mandatory, though the medical certificate shared with you along with your booking invoice is required.
- Download the Arogya Setu App. This mobile application is Mandatory.
- All asymptomatic persons travelling have to mandatorialy register themselves on the web portal prior their travel and follow the Standard operating procedure (SOPs) issued from time to time. Here is the link for the same
- The tests are not easily available in many cities.
- The test reports are not the latest. After the test also, the person will come in contact with a number of people. So, we cannot completely rely on it.
- If you are coming via Airport, do get your COVID report to avoid inconvenience. The airport authorities have a compulsory check at the exit if you do not have a negative report.
- This test at the exit takes around an hour to give you the result and costs Rs.800/-. If a person is found positive, he has to go under Institutional quarantine.
Rs.1,200/- per bag for the trek (Kedarkantha/Brahmatal), irrespective of the number of days. Bag max wt limit 10 kg.
Rs.1,500/- per bag for the trek (Hampta Pass Trek), irrespective of the number of days. Bag max wt limit 10-12 kg.
Cab charges: (Kedarkantha/Brahmatal)
Rs.950/- per person per side. 7 seater cab. (Sumo/Bolero)
Rs.1,250/- per person per side. If willing to share the space with 5 seaters in a cab. (Sumo/Bolero)
Average group size are 15 people, however max size could be upto to 30 people. but the tent accommodation will be on triple sharing basis. These tents are meant for 4 people, so there is enough space. We will be allocating it on twin sharing for couples only.